|Bandit Swarm Tweak|
by: Frizz on Tuesday the 16th of August 2022
The chance of a Bandit Swarm is now based on the amount of Unknown being processed.
... Bandits do not like having their meteorites stolen.
- If a Tuned unit is destroyed, it is twice as difficult to salvage (salvage chance is halved before accounting for over-kill).
- Crews with the Battlefield Promotion merit can now deploy buildings.
- New Veteran Marks!
|Fixes & Buffs|
by: Frizz on Sunday the 14th of August 2022
- An issue preventing the new BOMs from being salvaged from the Bandit swarm has been fixed
- The Necromancer's AI limit has been increased (8 => 25)
- The Hiveminder's Drone limit has been increased (10 => 30)
- The Hiverminder's cool-downs have been decreased
- The Necromancer's cool-downs have been decreased
- The Necromancer has an improved chance of creating an AI (75% => 83%)
|Bandit Swarm Tweaks|
by: Frizz on Saturday the 13th of August 2022
- Bandit Swarm is now larger
- Bandits now capture un-contested Nodes
- Swarm Bandits work together
- Bandits in the Swarm have additional loot
- Bandit Overlord Mekas salvaged during a Swarm now have special properties
- Seal the of Commander buffed (increased chance of merit: +10% -> +20%)
|Chat Tweaks (Hello everyone!)|
by: Frizz on Tuesday the 09th of August 2022
A quick update to chat:
- Automated / NPC messages now only appear for your current session.
- Chat now retrieves the last 50 messages (was last 30).
- The chat timestamp will now show the time for messages within the last 24-hours and the date for older messages.
Bandit Swarm is back and better than ever!
|Dominus, Mortum, Hadeas Tweaks|
by: Frizz on Saturday the 29th of August 2020
- Sha'kahr Hive can deploy to Hadeas
- CE Limits on Dominus & Mortum have been doubled
|State of Shock|
by: Frizz on Wednesday the 19th of August 2020
After a flurry of activity with the pandemic, life is returning to (somewhat) normal.
I've enjoyed diving back into Drop Shock, adding new content, tuning old code and ensuring the server can be around for the foreseeable future. With normality returning I won't have the time I had over the last few months but there are still updates I'd like to make (albeit at a slower pace): specifically concerning the "large army" planets and creating a content / gameplay loop that works for them (similar to what was done to Konu, Aldus and Rynn).
It was wonderful having this time to re-connect with all of you; I hope you'll be able to hop back in from time to time so say hello to old friends and fight a few battles.
|Sha'Kahr Hive is Back!|
by: Frizz on Sunday the 02nd of August 2020
The Sha'Kahr have returned to Hadeas!
Keep an eye out for their bases and new tactics ...
- Phase Shielding is now capped at 66% (was 95%)
- Chat Images are back =)
- A bug with Movement Orders to the edge of the map has been fixed
- Account creation has been re-activated!
- Several players requested that Construx Sets be sell-able; turns-out (if you scroll to the bottom of the Trade Construx page) they already are =)
|Code Jam Saturday|
by: Frizz on Thursday the 30th of July 2020
Join the Code Jam this Saturday starting at 3pm EST; we'll be discussing mass PvP planets, along with your issues, questions and comments.
Code Jam reddit thread
|New Server Today!|
by: Frizz on Wednesday the 22nd of July 2020
We will be migrating to our new, updated server today around 5pm EST. There will be an outage as the old server is switched in to maintenance-mode and data is migrated to the new system. A DNS change-over will also occur which may make the site appear un-reachable.
Directions will be posted to reddit to help accessing the new site. Please avoid deploying to a planet after 4pm EST to avoid losing access to your forces during the migration.
... if you're reading this: Welcome to the New Server!
|7/18/20 Code Jam Summary|
by: Frizz on Sunday the 19th of July 2020
Priority Supply Runs
- You can now complete 20 Priority Supply Runs per week whenever you wish (previously this was a Priority Supply Run every 6 hours)
- Priority Supply Runs reset every Monday
- Range-finder enabled when issuing an Attack Order
- Dominus Nodes give sector line of sight
- Jabber Teleport: Now 10 Controlled Speed / 20 Max Speed (charges decreased from 8 to 6)
- Tuned Sentry: Number of Ds lowered, Kilrah Tuned High-grade Ammunition removed
- Pallas damage now +7 (was +6)
- Calypso (bonus damage removed)
- There will be no Code Jam next week
- We will be upgrading to a new server this Wednesday at 5pm EST
- This will involve a DNS change; instructions will be posted to reddit on how to update your settings manually if you would like to use the new server before the DNS changes propagate
43 | 42 | 41
40 | 39 | 38 | 37 | 36 | 35 | 34 | 33 | 32 | 31
30 | 29 | 28 | 27 | 26 | 25 | 24 | 23 | 22 | 21
20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11
10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1