|Sha'Kahr Hive is Back!|
by: Frizz on Sunday the 02nd of August 2020
The Sha'Kahr have returned to Hadeas!
Keep an eye out for their bases and new tactics ...
- Phase Shielding is now capped at 66% (was 95%)
- Chat Images are back =)
- A bug with Movement Orders to the edge of the map has been fixed
- Account creation has been re-activated!
- Several players requested that Construx Sets be sell-able; turns-out (if you scroll to the bottom of the Trade Construx page) they already are =)
|Code Jam Saturday|
by: Frizz on Thursday the 30th of July 2020
Join the Code Jam this Saturday starting at 3pm EST; we'll be discussing mass PvP planets, along with your issues, questions and comments.
Code Jam reddit thread
|New Server Today!|
by: Frizz on Wednesday the 22nd of July 2020
We will be migrating to our new, updated server today around 5pm EST. There will be an outage as the old server is switched in to maintenance-mode and data is migrated to the new system. A DNS change-over will also occur which may make the site appear un-reachable.
Directions will be posted to reddit to help accessing the new site. Please avoid deploying to a planet after 4pm EST to avoid losing access to your forces during the migration.
... if you're reading this: Welcome to the New Server!
|7/18/20 Code Jam Summary|
by: Frizz on Sunday the 19th of July 2020
Priority Supply Runs
- You can now complete 20 Priority Supply Runs per week whenever you wish (previously this was a Priority Supply Run every 6 hours)
- Priority Supply Runs reset every Monday
- Range-finder enabled when issuing an Attack Order
- Dominus Nodes give sector line of sight
- Jabber Teleport: Now 10 Controlled Speed / 20 Max Speed (charges decreased from 8 to 6)
- Tuned Sentry: Number of Ds lowered, Kilrah Tuned High-grade Ammunition removed
- Pallas damage now +7 (was +6)
- Calypso (bonus damage removed)
- There will be no Code Jam next week
- We will be upgrading to a new server this Wednesday at 5pm EST
- This will involve a DNS change; instructions will be posted to reddit on how to update your settings manually if you would like to use the new server before the DNS changes propagate
43 | 42 | 41
40 | 39 | 38 | 37 | 36 | 35 | 34 | 33 | 32 | 31
30 | 29 | 28 | 27 | 26 | 25 | 24 | 23 | 22 | 21
20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11
10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1