|The Better Council Update|
By Vanoi, The God:
-Armorer repair reduced to 5 as per Council decision, Merit text added.
-Longrifle, after careful thought was changed to Snipe so as that Weapon Type modifying mods wouldn't override Doubleshot acti.
-SSM Turret limit set to correct value of 2.
|First Council Update|
By Khai "Troll" bar:
- Armorer gives 10 armor repair per turn
|Source Code moved to git|
The Drop Shock source code has been moved to git (DS git code). This should allow faster inclusion of new code and features.
The DS Open Source How-to has been updated to reflect this change.
|Game Update - Game Updates!|
Chat Mods can now make and edit game updates. They can use this power to post updates, suggestions, and changes made by the Player Council.
|Drop Shock: Moving Forward|
Hi all -
The previously discussed Player Council is moving forward . Drop Shock's first council members are:
This group will be responsible for approving code for New Features which are added to the game (https://sourceforge.net/p/dropshock/tickets/). The process for adding content will be as follows:
1) A ticket is created on SourceForge with the new code (Status: open)
2) Community members can leave comments on the ticket for the council to consider
3) The ticket is approved or rejected by the Player Council (majority vote) and a council member changes the ticket's status (Status: council-approved or closed-rejected)
4) The code is added to the game (Status: closed-added)
I will be committing one hour each weekend to add council approved code to the game. The council will also be given my personal email address so they can reach me for questions. I also will be moving the SourceForge code to Git so increase the speed of getting new features into the game.
|Open Source: New files (deployed)|
All right-side panel files used while a player is deployed have been added. These are the files that let players issue Commands, attack units, get stats, deploy buildings, deploy more units, etc.:
- panel_attack_3d (same as panel_attack, but used when a player enables newer graphics)
- panel_deploy_3d (used when player enables better graphics)
Facebook logins and sign-ups should be working again for all browsers. If you encouter a Facebook-related issue, please post to Bugs area of the forum.
Previous Game Updates:
35 | 34 | 33 | 32 | 31
30 | 29 | 28 | 27 | 26 | 25 | 24 | 23 | 22 | 21
20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11
10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1
© 2005 - 2013 MobRule Studios